Terms and Conditions for Sellers/Vendors
The following are very important terms and conditions for the sellers
If you want to sell your notes on this website you have to follow these terms and conditions of this website (https://shop.studyrate.in)
- Notes should be written by you.
- There should be no watermark anywhere in the notes.
- The quality of notes should be good.
- . If you try to sell the notes which are already available on the Internet/ /Telegram/Whatsapp/ Facebook etc then your account will be suspended immediately and your outstanding money/Balance will not be paid.
- While adding the Notes on this website, you will use the photos of the same PDF that you want to sell here, these preview photos should be chosen from that PDF.
- If you are a seller, and your buyer has any problem regarding your notes, then you have to solve that problem as soon as possible.
- If you are selling someone else’s notes on this website, your account will be suspended immediately.
- If it is known about the notes uploaded by you that it belongs to someone other than you, and that person does not allow you to sell this note. In this case, also your account will be suspended and your personal information will be given to that person so that that person can take further action on you. So, always sell only the notes which are written by you.
- While uploading the notes, you must provide your mobile number, email id so that someone can contact you.
General Terms of Service/Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at https://shop.studyrate.in/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Study Rate website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Study Rate website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Study Rate at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Study Rate website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Study Rate makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Study Rate does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Study Rate or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Study Rate website, even if Study Rate authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on study Rate could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Study Rate does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SStudy Rate may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Study Rate does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Study Rate) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Study Rate of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Study Rate may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pune and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.